Dear Valued Member
THE SERVICES SETA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, ENVIRONMENT, CONSERVATION, AND TOURISM (DEDECT) IS INVITING UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES IN NORTH WEST TO APPLY FOR THE BUSINESS ADVISORY CANDIDACY OPPORTUNITY:
Business Advisory Services means all advisory services rendered to entrepreneurs or business owners to develop their capability to successfully establish, grow, improve, and sustain their enterprise through an ongoing process of consultation. In this instance, Business Advisors or Business Consultants typically service the small business sector and start-ups.
Only applicants who meet the following requirements should apply for admission into a Candidacy programme:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Unemployed (must have been unemployed for at least 9 months)
- Under the age of 35 year
- In possession of an Under-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Commerce / Business Administration/Management / Human resources/ Entrepreneurship and/or Marketing
- Interested in becoming a professional business advisor
- Must have not previously received funding or been registered with Services Seta on any of their learning programmes. Committed to remain in the programme for the full duration (12 months)
The closing date for all applications is 10 May 2021.
For more information and applicant process, please visit the Services seta website at www.servicesseta.org.za